Is your SharePoint Intranet inherently broken and in major need of an overhaul? If you answered yes then this is just the presentation for you to watch.
Watch Robin Morgan, Intranet Project Lead at Capital Power, as he shares what he learned from a recent intranet redesign project. Like many organizations who have implemented custom-built Intranets on SharePoint and Office 365, Morgan and his team came to recognize the inefficiencies and complexities the system created for everyday business operations.
You will learn how the power company developed an Intranet that is:
- Flexible and easy to use for all users including content authors
- Cost effective to maintain, manage and grow
- Mobile responsive for anytime, anywhere access
- Trusted with search results that are always relevant
- Consistent for user experience across the board
- Well maintained with governance that makes it so
About the Speaker
Robin Morgan | Intranet Project Lead at Capital Power
Robin Morgan has spent the past 16 years designing and implementing Intranets for small to large organizations. Specializing in Information Architecture and User Experience, Robin is passionate about helping companies realize the potential of their intranet investments. Using a data-centered approach to guide decision-making, Robin has helped leading organizations implement intranets that provide proven business value.