Fill out the form to access the video!
Microsoft recently unveiled a new feature at this year's virtual summit—SharePoint Communication Sites, which has many wondering how and when to use them. Access the video and Bonzai Intranet's Michal Pisarek, and ClearBox Consulting's Sam Marshall bring you up to speed.
Watch the video to learn:
- How and when to use the new Communication Sites in SharePoint via a live demo
- The new Communication Site features including page layouts, new web parts and social integration
- How to manage news on desktops and mobile devices via communication sites
- About the emerging implications for intranets, governance and publishing sites
- What this means for SharePoint Intranet In-a-box products
About the Speakers
Michal Pisarek | Director of Product at Bonzai Intranet
Michal Pisarek is a Microsoft SharePoint MVP, an award that is given to experts in the community for sharing their technical expertise and real-world knowledge. His passion is in ensuring that Intranets are seen as a primary business platform so that organizations can achieve their potential. Acknowledged as a thought leader in the Intranet space, he is a frequent speaker at many international events and has been referenced in publications such as Gartner and StepTwo.
Sam Marshall | Founder of ClearBox Consulting
Sam Marshall is the owner of ClearBox Consulting. Founded over 10 years ago, ClearBox is a leading UK consultancy on intranet and digital workplace strategy, SharePoint and online collaboration. Specializing in intranets and knowledge Management for over 18 years, he has worked with leading organizations such as Unilever, Astra Zeneca, Akzo Nobel, Sony, Rio Tinto, GSK and Standard Life. Sam is also a regular speaker at international conferences on Intranets, Digital Work and Office 365.